You can go back to where you were by
using your back arrow
I am repeatedly told I need a
disclaimer on the web site, so, here it is.
I hate disclaimers that go on and on
with words you canít understand just to say itís not their fault
- 1. I accept no responsibility for what you do, even if you saw it done
- 2. Therefore, I can accept no Ďthanksí for what you do, even if you
saw it done here.
- 3. Take what you see here as background info of what works for someone
else, it may not be right for you.
- 4. If you are offended by something you read, ask yourself why.
If your not happy with your answer, browse till you
find someone that agrees with you.
- I think that should just about cover it, unless this is
not what they mean about a disclaimer.
- Just know whatever happens, when you do it, itís
not my fault.